جامعة الاميرة نورة بنت عبد الرحمن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى خاص بجامعة الاميرة نورة بنت عبد الرحمن وجميع تخصصات هذة الجامعة وتغطية لاخر اخبار الجامعة و انشطتهاااا

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولمركز تحميل الملفات

What is the Translation

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
شذى الأزهار
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
شذى الأزهار

عدد المساهمات : 41
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/07/2009
العمر : 33
الموقع : in my dream

What is the Translation Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What is the Translation   What is the Translation I_icon_minitime7/5/2009, 07:56

Translation is the interpreting of the meaning of a text and the subsequent production of an equivalent text, likewise called a "translation," that communicates the same message in another language. The text to be translated is called the "source text," and the language that it is to be translated into is called the "target language"; the final product is sometimes called the "target text."

Translation must take into account constraints that include context, the rules of grammar of the two languages, their writing conventions, and their idioms. A common misconception is that there exists a simple word-for-word correspondence between any two languages, and that translation is a straightforward mechanical process; such a word-for-word translation, however, cannot take into account context, grammar, conventions, and idioms.

Translation is fraught with the potential for "spilling over" of idioms and usages from one language into the other, since both languages coexist within the translator's mind. Such spilling-over easily produces linguistic hybrids such as "Franglais" (French-English), "Spanglish" (Spanish-English), "Poglish" (Polish-English) and "Portuñol" (Portuguese-Spanish).

On the other hand, inter-linguistic spillages have also served the useful purpose of importing calques and loanwords from a source language into a target language that had previously lacked a concept or a convenient expression for the concept. Translators and interpreters, professional as well as amateur, have thus played an important role in the evolution of languages and cultures.

The art of translation is as old as written literature. Parts of the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, among the oldest known literary works, have been found in translations into several Asiatic languages of the second millennium BCE. The Epic of Gilgamesh may have been read, in their own languages, by early authors of the Bible and of the Iliad.

With the advent of computers, attempts have been made to computerize or otherwise automate the translation of natural-language texts (machine translation) or to use computers as an aid to translation (computer-assisted translation).
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الحلى كله
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
الحلى كله

عدد المساهمات : 331
السٌّمعَة : 15
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/07/2009
الموقع : داخل قلب شاااااعر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What is the Translation   What is the Translation I_icon_minitime7/6/2009, 02:54

What is the Translation Down-8114-xmmyff5prf
https://riyadhgirluniversi.yoo7.com
شذى الأزهار
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
شذى الأزهار

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What is the Translation   What is the Translation I_icon_minitime7/6/2009, 03:40

ربي يعافيكـ يالغلآ ....
Mjo0od
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
Mjo0od

عدد المساهمات : 218
السٌّمعَة : 8
الموقع : مملكتنا الغالية ق1

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What is the Translation   What is the Translation I_icon_minitime7/6/2009, 04:51

ألف شكر لك شذى الأزهار

ويعطيك العاافيه
شذى الأزهار
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
شذى الأزهار

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What is the Translation   What is the Translation I_icon_minitime7/6/2009, 06:32

الله يعافيكـ يالغاليهـ .......
~^ Fo0o@o0oF^~
عضو مآسي
عضو مآسي
~^ Fo0o@o0oF^~

عدد المساهمات : 141

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What is the Translation   What is the Translation I_icon_minitime7/7/2009, 13:29

مرآآآحبــ ..,~

يعطيك العافية يالغلآآآ ..,,~

وعسآآآك عالقوة ..,~

بالتوفيق ..,~
NO0ORA
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
NO0ORA

عدد المساهمات : 35
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/09/2009
الموقع : ببيت ابوي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What is the Translation   What is the Translation I_icon_minitime9/19/2009, 14:00

ربي يسعدك ياشذى
مشكورة كثير كثير
الله يعطيك العافيه

What is the Translation
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جامعة الاميرة نورة بنت عبد الرحمن :: الكليات الجديدة :: كليه اللغات والترجمة الفورية-
انتقل الى: